DIY + Helping Yourself with Our Help

Download Forms

Some people decide that they would like to deal with their family matters themselves.

We have put together some of the most common documents to enable you to do apply to the court yourself to deal with:

•    Divorce
•    Dissolution of a Civil Partnership
•    Annulment
•    Financial Proceedings
•    Children Proceedings
•    Injunction Proceedings

You just need to choose the forms that are needed, complete them and print them off.

Sometimes however there are questions that you need to ask to in order to get started.

Sometimes you may get part way through an application or form and get stuck.

We are here to help you should that happen.

You can contact us on and we will respond to you as soon as we can. We won't charge you as long as the time we spend assisting you on the telephone or by email does not exceed 20 minutes in total.

If you require any further assistance thereafter we offer a Fixed Fee Service for the most common family applications.

Even if the help that you need is not on our list of Fixed Fees we may be able to offer you a Fixed Fee – just call us  on 0191 213 1010 and ask to speak to the Family Department or email us on