Housing Disrepair Claims - Department Introduction

Housing RepairsIf you live in rented accommodation and you have experienced problems because your landlord will not repair the property then we can help you make a claim for housing disrepair by which a landlord is required to do the necessary repair work and in the appropriate circumstances compensate you for the fact that you have had to live in a property which needed repair.

This applies where your landlord is a local authority, a company or a private individual.

We are able to act on a No Win No Fee basis by which you do not have to pay anything if the claim was to be unsuccessful.

If you are in need of assistance and believe that you can make a claim for housing disrepair then please contact us on 0191 213 1010 or alternatively please use the contact form.   

Contact our Housing Repair Claim Team